Why do people say Craigslist is dangerous?

Even offline dating is a risk If I'm not mistaken a serial nut can pose as a christian on christianmingle.com right? Even if they're verified as having no criminal record & being stable people, you might be the first time they unleash their craziness & commit a crime whether rape or murder? And if... show more Even offline dating is a risk
If I'm not mistaken a serial nut can pose as a christian on christianmingle.com right?
Even if they're verified as having no criminal record & being stable people, you might be the first time they unleash their craziness & commit a crime whether rape or murder?
And if it's really better to go on dates with people your friends or family know what if they're actually crazy serial killers too? Even if your friends say he's a nice guy/girl who would never kill, they might be a volcano about to erupt & might act crazy anytime
So do you never ever date because of this? Cuz even on eHarmony you can get killed even if the person is verified or am i wrong? So what's the big deal if i go on craigslist? its all the same risk.
3 answers 3