My employee filed H1B for me waiting for approval from USCIS?

My employee filled H1B for me on 6Th July on regular application I am waiting for approval from USCIS I check my status on line it is always same initial review I want to now how long they take usually to approve application.

Thank You

5 Answers

Relevance
  • pk
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Next year.

• Paul
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Most of them still think H1-B workers take US jobs, but this isn’t the case. Hiring of these skilled workers doesn’t come at very less cost, government and legal fee runs in thousands of dollars. Fee of $ 1,500 must be paid by US Companies for each H1-B petition for training and scholarship fee. So for a year 65,000 visas, it comes up to $2 billion according to NFAP. This amount is used for more than 53,000 scholarships for students, several programs for 190,000 students and 6,800 school teachers and train up to for more than 55,000 US workers.

To increase the US Economy, the H1B visa program should be reformed. Cap limit can be increased to 100,000 for a year, or based on the economy cap can be decided every year. H1-B visa obtained after studying in US can be excluded under the cap.

• 7 years ago

The 2013 H1B quota is full. There are no more Visas. New applications won't be taken until April of 2013.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

■On June 11, 2012, USCIS received a sufficient number of petitions to reach the statutory cap for FY 2013.

they filed a month too late ..their lawyer are not the best

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Nope, no Indians are allowed to move here, sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.