Off Topic: Don't you think Blonde girls are prettier than Brunettes and ugly gingers?

a lot of brunettes have boring brown eyes and boring brown tan

blondes usually have bright skin, nice blue/gree eyes and are just better looking in my opinion

Favorite Answer

I'm a guy and I prefer brunettes,blondes are overrated and I think brunettes look more classier,and what are you hitler or something?

• stwart

I particularly have additionally in no way understood the "cream-of-the-crop" attraction approximately blondes. a number of them are extremely eye-catching however that is no longer using fact they are blonde! i don't understand how they are by some skill extra "efficient" than human beings of alternative coloring. via gingers, do you propose redheads? i detect them alluring using fact their coloring is so uncommon, however some can seem very easy and washed out in the event that they do no longer preserve themselves. Or do you propose epidermis tone?

That's ur opinion!!! Its actually really mean for u to post something like that!! What even is ur question??? And anyway its personality that matters and every girl is beautiful it just takes the right guy to see it!! Urgh I'm annoyed by ur remarks it stupid pointless and just plain irritating!!! U didn't even ask a question!!!

• Dave M

Gingers are not ugly, they're rare, so therefore ginger hotties are also rare. I saw 2 in the last week who were smoking. Funny how it's mostlly brunettes that slag off gingers, always remember that brown....is the colour of shite.

It depends hair colour duzn't always make a difference innit, if your a Minger your a Minger innit fortunatly for me i do not have that problem.

• I like them all without favour, but very tall, big built girls are scary

No I think there all pritty.its just the facial structure and read heads r gorgeous

Troll?

Hair colour has no link with facial appearance. If you're ugly, you're ugly, it makes no difference if you're blonde or not.

mingers are mingers, hair colour don't matter

Nope (: