promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Off Topic: Don't you think Blonde girls are prettier than Brunettes and ugly gingers?

a lot of brunettes have boring brown eyes and boring brown tan

blondes usually have bright skin, nice blue/gree eyes and are just better looking in my opinion

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a guy and I prefer brunettes,blondes are overrated and I think brunettes look more classier,and what are you hitler or something?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • stwart
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I particularly have additionally in no way understood the "cream-of-the-crop" attraction approximately blondes. a number of them are extremely eye-catching however that is no longer using fact they are blonde! i don't understand how they are by some skill extra "efficient" than human beings of alternative coloring. via gingers, do you propose redheads? i detect them alluring using fact their coloring is so uncommon, however some can seem very easy and washed out in the event that they do no longer preserve themselves. Or do you propose epidermis tone?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That's ur opinion!!! Its actually really mean for u to post something like that!! What even is ur question??? And anyway its personality that matters and every girl is beautiful it just takes the right guy to see it!! Urgh I'm annoyed by ur remarks it stupid pointless and just plain irritating!!! U didn't even ask a question!!!

• Dave M
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Gingers are not ugly, they're rare, so therefore ginger hotties are also rare. I saw 2 in the last week who were smoking. Funny how it's mostlly brunettes that slag off gingers, always remember that brown....is the colour of shite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It depends hair colour duzn't always make a difference innit, if your a Minger your a Minger innit fortunatly for me i do not have that problem.

• I like them all without favour, but very tall, big built girls are scary

• 8 years ago

No I think there all pritty.its just the facial structure and read heads r gorgeous

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Troll?

Hair colour has no link with facial appearance. If you're ugly, you're ugly, it makes no difference if you're blonde or not.

• 8 years ago

mingers are mingers, hair colour don't matter

• 5 years ago

Nope (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.