Paul asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 7 years ago

Should global warming be blamed for the current record heat wave in the USA?

Have too many people, pollution, over deforestation and U name it caused this record heat or is it all natural & cyclic having nothing in common with global warming caused by mankind?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

I personally believe it will be shown to be driven by man made causes that accelerating climate changed. But my actual stance is that it COULD be the cause. I think if we go through the same all summer and have a repeat next year, then there would be no rational choice that it is human driven.

I mean get real deniers, this isn't driven by the Sun or Aliens or Gore or whatever useless verbiage you might be spewing today!

• 3 years ago

warmth(er) air is more suitable conducive to snow fall because warmth air holds more suitable moisture. yet without those chilly arctic and polar fronts bringing freezing temperatures, the snow would not ensue. Likewise, you opt for a water source. no matter if that's a lake, river or ocean. The Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic-depending lows herald water over correct the chilly airmass. Many storms lose moisture as they ascend over mountainous areas. In essence they dry out. Many storms that start up close to lakes received't produce very a lot snow the farther from that lake or lakes. yet to say that that's international warming it really is accounting for those snowfalls, is a attain. such issues as a descending or ascending jet flow, an top air trough, a vorticity max or another disturbance is what causes the raise mandatory to furnish clouds, which produces the prospect for rain. those outbreaks, no matter if chilly or warmth are literally not unavoidably a harbinger of any international style, yet more suitable than in all probability, component to a lengthy time period cyclical procedure, that has more suitable to do with the change of warm temperature between oceans and the encircling sea surfaces and ecosystem... JS- you in user-friendly terms proved my aspect. that's warmth air blending with chillier that produces the type of snow. it takes moisture and that comes from ocean bodies, in many cases for the type of experience. that's it appears that evidently obtrusive, that maximum right here understand so little about climate and climate. those who declare it really is all junk technological awareness, has it correct

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Current TV folks like Cenk are trying to link it . He says 6.5% more land burned

since the 1970s . Well news to him forest burned 39% more in the 1930s .

The US population was around 100 million more or less at that time and more open

land .

If somebody is it is a bogus straw man lie .

Source(s): Current TV
  • 7 years ago

It can't be some of both?

We can control the former. Not the latter. Would you rather sit on your hands while the house burns down just because it might be a natural fire?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Climate naturally changes over time. The only thing is that our greenhouse gases are starting to increase this rate of change drastically.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No, global warming is not caused by our pollution, it's just a natural thing for the climate to get hotter and hotter, all ice melts at some point, every summer I hear people saying it's getting hotter and hotter, it's progressively getting warmer, it's no Jurassic change in the climate to were we should be concerned, and don't let any liberal change your mind either.

Source(s): Common Sense
  • Maxx
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

There is no man-made Global Warming.

Watch and Learn.

The Great Global Warming Swindle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov0WwtPcALE

Youtube thumbnail

Global Warming Doomsday Called Off

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-330991046...

-----------------------

Oh... and it's NOT a 'record' heatwave either, it was hotter in the 1930's.

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/wors...

-----------------------

• A Guy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

"Pollution".

• 7 years ago

Absolutely not AGW.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.