Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Conservatives, do you still think that Jerry Sandusky and George Zimmerman are innocent victims?

Please tell us why you think so.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jerry Sandusky is an innocent victim because he was born gay and didn't have a choice. George Zimmerman is an innocent victim because he wasn't born black, if he was black nobody would care.

• 8 years ago

Sandusky has been found guilty by a jury. Done business.

mr. Zimmerman will most likely spend four years in jail before he's released without trial due to lack of evidence (beyond a reasonable doubt). This is the way the government treats innocent(s) if they cannot avoid a trial, keep them in jail as long as possible. If the FBI or other agency was involved in arresting him they would have arranged to kill him to avoid trial.

• 8 years ago

Who told you they were? You need to scrutinize what you are spoon-fed unless you like being led around by the nose. Sandusky is no victim at all, he a predator and deserves everything he gets, if not more. Zimmerman, who may have been justified in defending himself, is partially responsible for putting himself into that position in the first place.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Apples and oranges

Jerry Sandusky went through the due process of a court trial and was found guilty, Zimmerman has not been to a trial yet so therefore, Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I think George Zimmerman is being railroaded by incompetent politicians in Florida ignoring facts and trying to gain favor with a vocal minority who want to spill blood out of vengeance.

Jerry Sandusky is a scuzzbag child molester who deserves to face justice for his crimes.

• Sandusky-No

Zimmerman- self defense

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'll let the court system deal with this. Sandusky was found guilty. Zimmerman has yet to go to trial. Until then, what I think or say about it is meanigless.

• RADA
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

You are a typical liberal whiner.

You cannot support your pathetic liberal agenda with intelligent discourse, facts, and supporting evidence. So in order to feel better about yourself, and assuage your feelings of inadequacy, and your bruised ego, you must resort to vitriol like this.

Your typical liberal tactic is to take one or two terrible situations like these and try to apply them to something you don't like, namely republicans. This tactic is used by your side all the time because it takes the onus off you to prove, through facts, etc., your liberal agenda. Your hope is that we republicans will spend all our time trying to prove ourselves innocent of your trumped up charges, instead of continuing to prove how ridiculously inept your political viewpoint is.

Sorry, you lose. Try again when you don't need a booster seat to reach the keyboard.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

George Zimmerman was a hero who was protecting his neighborhood against suspicious looking people.

• Kerry
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I am very Conservative and have never thought that they were innocent victims.

My question to you is why do you generalize so much?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.