Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 9 years ago

求翻譯三段英文

挺長的,希望有人可以幫我翻譯這三段,不甚感激!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Q: What's the worst state in which you've left a hotel room?

A: Let's say not as glamorous as the room in The Hangover, but pretty close to that level of carnage. I've wrecked some furniture with a hard-on and a tequila bottle before. I'm not go into any more specifics than that - I'll leave it to your imagination - but bad things have happened, and I've definitely paid for some damage in my time.

Q: What's your craziest rider request?

A: Our riders are pretty boring - we make sure we have fresh socks and underwear, that's the main thing. But then all the crazy requests are usually for things you don't want to put down on a piece of paper where all kinds of people are going to look at it. You only want the guy who's getting it to know what it is.There was maybe a time I may have asked for an enema bag and case of bourbon. Those two didn't necessarily go hand in hand, but they would've looked really suspect on a rider...

Q: Have you ever thorwn a punch at anyone?

A: Unfortunately yes, but I try not to do that. It doesn't take very much for me to want to punch you in the face, but, at the same time, I know that if you get me to the place where me want to fight you I don't just want to fight you, I want to end your life. I've taken way more punches than I've thrown, because I know what will happen if I thrown that punch, but I'd rather take a punch and then leave than start dishing them out.

To:Fuzzy

資料來源是Brain,還是google翻譯?請別鬧了,這樣做太明顯

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Q:你曾經離開一個旅館房間後,留下最糟的情況是什麼樣子呢?

A:就這樣說吧!沒有像我酗酒之後的光彩,但也相當接近屍橫變也的程度了.我曾經精力過剩用Tequila酒瓶砸爛一些 家俱,我不想進一步說明細節,就讓你自己想像吧.可是壞事是有發生過的,而且我的生涯裏是賠償過一些我破壞的東西的.

Q: What's your craziest rider request?

rider可翻成很多東西,騎士,乘客,等都是,這裏看不出來,我就翻成騎士了.

Q:什麼是你見過最離譜的騎士要求?

A:我們的騎士可說是一點也不有趣的,我們都確定有新襪子和內褲.但那一些瘋狂的要求都是通常是你不會寫在一張紙上且大家都可以公開看到的東西.你只想讓準備這些東西的人知道你要什麼.可能有一次我要求了一個灌腸袋和一箱的波本威士忌酒,這兩樣東西可以說是毫不相干的,但在騎士上看到這些東西可會令人起疑的.

Q:你曾揮拳打人嗎?

A:很不幸的,有! 可是我儘量不那樣做.我是很容易失控而會想呼你一巴掌的,但話又說回來,我很清楚如果你把我搞到我會要和你打假,我會不只要和你打假,我會要終止你的性命.我已經檔過比我揮的拳多了,因為我知道如果我揮了那一拳其結果是什麼,但我寧可讓人打我一拳,走開,而非成為那個揮拳的人.

Source(s): jim

問:什麼是最糟糕的狀態,在你離開的酒店房間嗎?

答:我們說,只要在房間的解酒光鮮亮麗,但這樣的大屠殺的水平相當接近。我已經破壞了一些家具之前,硬盤上和龍舌蘭酒一瓶。我沒去成比任何更多的細節 - 我將離開你的想像 - 但糟糕的事情已經發生了,我一定為一些傷害我的時間支付。

問:什麼是你最瘋狂的騎手請求?

答:我們的車手是很無聊 - 我們要確保我們有新鮮的襪子和內褲,這是最主要的。但所有瘋狂的請求通常是你不想把一張紙,各種人都去看看它的東西。只希望你的傢伙,誰得到它,知道什麼的is.There也許我可能已經問灌腸袋和波旁情況。這兩個沒有必要去手牽手,但他們已經看了騎手的真正犯罪嫌疑人...

問:你有沒有一拳打在人?

答:不幸的是,但我盡量不這樣做。它不採取非常的,我想衝在你的臉,但是,在同一時間,我知道,如果讓我來的地方,我想打你,我不只是想打你我想結束你的生命。我採取的方式更比我拋出拳,因為我知道如果我扔了那一拳,會發生什麼,但我寧願一拳,然後離開不是啟動祭出他們。

Source(s): brain