Are there protective football shirts that I can wear to prevent bad injuries? Pls answer!?

My football coaches are afraid that I might get hurt in practice or a game, I know that I have a disadvantage of being the only female on a varsity football team. But I refuse to let that stop me of following my dream! I've been working really hard in the off season, lifting, agility drills, and team group work. I cant bench like most of the guys but I do squats, lift barbells, push-ups mostly, overhead lunges, and dead lifts. I did gain weight, but I have a fast metabolism and my weight goes up and down. I do plan on gaining more muscle, but I dont know how? In the mean time I want to know if I can buy a protective football shirt that will help prevent less injuries, something that has padding everywhere! I want to feel invinsible and knowing that I have a little extra is just fine. PLS comment, tips, suggest something. THANK YOU!

Favorite Answer

I highly recommend a bullet proof vest that you can purchase at Kohl's..Make sure you eat healthy and exercise by doing a lot of running... Consume only 1800-2200 calories a day.. This will undoubtedly guarantee you a starting position on your high school team....

A shirt ain't gonna stop you from getting injured

But I'm sure if you go to your local Kohl's & tell them your problem they might have something there

Wtf is a Cu Tie ?? Anyways one of my friends who is a girl is on the varsity team with me to but umm i suggest maybe bigger shoulder pads just bigger pads all together!