I am a 14 year old bi boy. Any sites I can use to meet gay/bi boys my age?

thanks!

Favorite Answer

craigslist

craigslist.org > men seeking men

just hook up with who ever you want, just tell them you are 18. make sure that they host and never use a condom. condoms are boring. Have fun :)

• Kid, you honestly need to be focused on your studies and sports. The time will come from dating. These online siteS have plenty of perverts, so it is in your best interest to stay far away from them. But if you are desperate to date, just talk to people at your school.

Your safety should be very important to you.

Source(s): brotherly advice

hell to the no! i wouldnt its a bunch of old men looking to creep on young boys. so i would say no, once you get into high school there will be many gay or bi people trust me.

Source(s): common sense

Haayy is so wrong.

Most people in high school who are bi or gay don't even come out...

Just wait til the time comes and you find the one..teens shouldn't be dating anyways, they take every little damn thing too seriously. "Oooooh he/she broke up with me, i have to kill myself now because none out of the 6 ******* billion people in the world i'll NEVER find someone like him/her again"

No. At your age this is quite illegal.

try trevorspace.com