Poll: What are some things in your life that have changed you as a person whether it be good or bad?

Loneliness does a number to a person's sanity...I am one of those people that need someone. I don't admit it to myself but there have been things that I have gone through that just change someone.

Best Answer

I can totally understand that!

I think that MOST not all but certainly most I've been able to try take mostly the good from things, even if they're bad things to change my life...

After all its what we go through that defines us as a person

As hard as it may be =/

You may focus on some things that have changed you for the worse, but even tge bas things have good things attached, even if they aren't always apparent...

For instance... Despite what you have been through.... I still think you are an amazing, tekented and friendly person... Anyway I won't go on.. Rambling eh...

Erm... Ok changed me? Well... Last few years of school... That whole thing with my "friends" , bad, but it changed how I look at friends, how I trust people, all that...

Of im making any sense?

meh...

Good question though =)

My belief in the Teachings of the Enlightened One has made into a better person.

As much as I am not perfect in my imperfections, but I will try to be perfect as ever.

With diligence and devotion towards my own salvation.

• Carol

I respect a person that keeps a cool head under pressure, and never shows anger. I call it an even-keel. I disrespect an habitual liar, and those folks who ya can't depend on to be there when they say they will. And co-workers who manipulate situations to their advantage, and bosses who encourage you to come to them whenever you need anything, but when you do, they just shrug their shoulders and say, "That's just the way it is."

• Moving to Texas and starting high school. Major changes for the worse.

• Jess

Me and my boyfriend got into a really bad fight, where I almost lost him, when I walked away for a breather I thought about what he was saying, and I realized how selfish I had been during our relationship, since then we've been extremely happy and when we disagree we talk about it rather than fight, if I think about it I matured as a person

When I was 9, my best friend died in a car collision. This made me a little less idealistic of life's wonders. I realized that people really do die, and how it affects things.

My mother was the inspiration for the child abuse hotline.

It may me a strong, self reliant person at an early age....obtaining everything I wanted and needed on my own.

Meeting Saint elias(Aka) user stevie wonderbread. We're perfect for each other :)

insults. weather it be racism, or just simply w.e many people including my dad abuses me verbally and it made me become a better person why learning to not give a fk what other people think about me and just live my life.

um......................bfffffffffff and a bit bad to me cause wellll........it change what i was and my b o y

f r i e n d did not liked it he change to with this david guy hes cute but hes bad and a bad attitude my boyfreind well Xboyfriend he became a bfffffffffffffffff with him and changed him to a bad boy like him (david) i didnt like it at all so i had to broke up with him because he hitted me some time and he talked bad at me so i coudnt stand it...........;(

Source(s): life