Looking for top dutch music charts. c;?

I'm learning Dutch. I was wondering if something existed as the equivalent to our billboard top 100. If not, I'm open for suggestions to other outlets of music in the Dutch language.

Favorite Answer

In the Netherlands we have a mondly top-40. but there is much America and English music in it. so the few dutch songs who are in there are not very good. I don't know what kind of music you like, but there are a few good dutch bands of every style.

First you've got the original dutch music. i'm not a fan of this music. but a few artist are: Frans bauer, Wolter Kroes and Andre hases. than we've the sing-and-song writers. there are a few good one: Tim knol and Tim Akkerman. there are also nice duo's: Acda en de munnik, nick en simon.

Last, we've got the dutch bands: Blof, klein orkest (expecially the song: "over de muur") and het goede doel

Sorry for the bad grammar xD

Hope it helps

Bands: a million) gadget 2) Presidents of america 3) Modest Mouse 4) Buckethead 5) Streetlight Manifesto Albums: a million) Lateralus- gadget 2) Freaked Out And Small- Presidents of america 3) We have been ineffective till now The deliver Even Sank- Modest Mouse 4) someplace interior the between- Streetlight Manifesto 5) Peppers Ghost- Buckethead Songs: a million) The Grudge- gadget 2) Fly Trapped In A Jar- Modest Mouse 3) final lady on the earth- Presidents of america 4) might You Be inspired?- Streetlight Manifesto 5) Carpal Tunnel Slug- Buckethead