Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Abercrombie's attempt at diversity?

Does anyone else find this outrageous? >> http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/careers/diversity.h...

Especially how they put pictures black people on it yet, they never have black models anywhere else on the website or on bags or the walls of the store.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

first off i loooooooove me some abercrombie, but they do have black models bcuz i went to the flag ship store and they have the models out front and they were mostly black and all of the hollister, abercrombie kids, and abercrombie and fitch stores have black models and sales associates

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I've never really noticed..they do say that they have almost half models in store as women of colour..

i think the media as a whole promotes white beauty..... u hardly see black people on the runway in paris/milan..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.