J asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

I have NEVER met any guy so P*E*R*F*E*C*T for me before!!! I'm SO SCARED I'm gonna lose him!! HELPPPPP?

I am going through a really tough situation and I'm not going to describe it (too long) but these song lyrics below describe it pretty well. I'm so sad right now, I like this guy so much. It's not anything like any other guys I've met before. We have such a strong connection and have so much in common. I've never met anyone who I have so much in common with and connect so well with. He's literally everything I've ever wanted. I haven't lost him yet but I don't have him. I'm like in the middle and right now, I have to give him space. But I'm so scared I'm gonna lose him. Right now a girl just broke his heart and he's not ready for another relationship. I sent him a message explaining things and right now it's up to him. There's nothing more I can do except wait. But all these memories are flooding back and it is making me so sad. I can't lose him, I can't handle that. What can I do?

Tell me what I have to do tonight

'Cause I'd do anything to make it right

Let's be us again

Sorry for the way I lost my head

I don't know why I said the things I said

Let's be us again

(Chorus)

Here I stand

With everything to lose

All I know is I don't wanna ever see the end

Baby please, I'm reaching out for you

Won't you open up your heart and let me come back in?

Let's be us again

Ooh us again

Look at me, I'm way past pride

Isn't there some way that we can try

To be us again

Even if it takes a while

I'll wait right here until I see that smile

That says we're us again

(Chorus)

Baby, baby what would I do?

Can't imagine life without you

(Chorus)

Favorite Answer

He just had his heart broken, don't try to rush him into a relationship. First start off as just good friends and comfort him and talk to him about his breakup and build up his trust so he knows he can count on you. Then he'll eventually start to realize you were the one that was always there for him and hopefully his feelings for you will start to be EVEN MORE stronger and certain :)