Character Names Help, Please?

I need a boy name: He's tall (about 6'4") and 17 years old in Grade 12. A horse rider, pale, slim, with black hair, medium-short , but with long wavy side-bangs, and light grey eyes, with a lowish aloof voice. I like the idea of naming him Reuben. I wanted an uncommon first name (any ideas? not TOO out... show more I need a boy name: He's tall (about 6'4") and 17 years old in Grade 12. A horse rider, pale, slim, with black hair, medium-short , but with long wavy side-bangs, and light grey eyes, with a lowish aloof voice. I like the idea of naming him Reuben. I wanted an uncommon first name (any ideas? not TOO out there, please) but I'm pretty sure on Sands as a last name.

The girl: She's average height (5'4") and 16 in Grade 11. She's the 'new girl'. She has wavy dark brown hair, with side-bangs and lots of layers that she usually wears straight, medium brown eyes and light, olive toned skin. I want a 'tomboy' name for her. I like the name Wren for her. Any ideas for something similar as a first name(one syllable - two syllables? An uncommon name?). I also need a last name for her.

Extra details about the two:

He's outwardly rude, and arrogant, and likes making people angry. Girls drool over him and he likes the attention. He's fairly smart, but has really bad trust issues, and never lets people see the real him. Has a really bad temper. Doesn't like people to know he's a horse rider. He's a bit above average intelligence. He's popular and involved within the school, and is in the Student Government.

Then there's the girl. She's got a better temper, but has really crazy mood swings. She's a loner at the new school. Wears a lot of dark colors. She's also a horse rider, though more of a novice than the guy. She's very intelligent and has Grade 12 Philosophy with the guy.

The story between her and the guy is he thinks she's pretty ish but she doesn't fawn over him which angers him, but the two end up meeting at the stables and he asks her to not tell anyone about him being a horse rider and she agrees on the condition that he helps her with her riding. She doesn't like his arrogance and innuendos, but she can acknowledge he's not a bad guy, and that he's knows his stuff when it comes to horses and riding.

They end up being just physically involved - like yelling at each other and ending up making out, trying to one up the other and frustrate and tease each other. She begins liking him, when he starts showing his better sides a bit, and likes his 'nicer' arrogance when they're alone. But then he goes back to being drooled on, and just being a jerk at school. He likes her too but is afraid of telling her, cause at one point something happens and she gets the idea he doesn't like her, when he loses his temper and walks out on her.

Then he finds out this secret of hers at a school dance, while they're kissing in a janitors closet (at this point they realize they're good together physically so they're kinda like acquaintances with benefits), and he wants to ditch the dance so he can talk with her about it, but she gets mad and asks him why he cares and yells at him to just go back to being a jerk, and have fun with his popular buddies.

Don't know how I'm gonna end it... Any ideas for how he should apologize or show he likes her?
Update: I liked a lot of the suggestions for the guy, but I really like Reuben so I left it at that.

I still need a name for the girl though...

I like the last name Hadson for the girl so I need a first name to go with that.