Are bunnies afraid of insects?

Hi. Not to long ago my bunny got my attention by acting jumpy runing around. Then I realized there was a big cockroach in the corner. My bunny was running around and when he came to the insects section he was a big stop and ran the other way. I put him back in the cage and he peed. I thought it was a spider so I obviously freaked and put him in the bathtub. The water wasnt on but he was freaking out so I took him out, I woudve just taken a bit of a water and got a napkin and put it over him. Now my baby is freaking out in his cage, shaking, is he scared? is this normal!!!! he is licking and scratching his foot and ear.

Favorite Answer

Not really, they would be more inclined to eat insects and spiders. If your handling was unusual, this in it self may have put your bunny under stress. Do you often put it in the tub?, if not, this alone may have frightened it.

You have to keep bunny cages clean, or they will attract bugs, which will attract spiders.

The licking and scratching is quite normal, but you might, often examine your little friend for mites, especially if it is scratching excessively.

Source(s): daughters bunny

You know what, having a cockroach in a rabbit's home is just like an average sized person having a twitchy midget hiding in the corner of their home.

Creepy. Right?

• No, he needs to go to the vet

lolno