My sisters friends mum is committing benefit fraud what to do?

Favorite Answer

How would you know? It's not like your friend actually said "my mum is committing benefit fraud". Like come on. If it is true, report it.

If she has a better 0.5 who's operating over 16 hours a week she isn't entitled to benefit help. doesn't count number no matter if he "supplies her money" for busfares or no longer. doesn't count number in the adventure that they are married or no longer. If he's her better 0.5, they stay mutually and he's operating in extra of 16 hours a week she can't get earnings help so if she's getting that she's committing fraud. If she has paid adequate nationwide insurance Contributions she might want to be allowed to get Contributions-depending Jobseekers Allowance or disability earnings in spite of what her better 0.5 earns yet she might want to have had to be operating for a particular era of time and paying adequate nationwide insurance contribs. If her better 0.5 earns £40,000 they does no longer get operating Tax credit, i'm no longer effective about newborn Tax credit, yet I doubt she'd be entitled to this both. all of us receives newborn earnings (£18 a week for the first newborn, £12 for next children) so thats ok. If she's getting earnings help or Tax credit although she is committing fraud. human beings like that make me ill. My better 0.5 (we are no longer married both) is in elementary words on minimum salary, he earns round £12,000 a year and that i'm at domicile with our toddler son. because he's operating over 16 hours a week (even although he in elementary words earns £5.50 in holding with hour) i'm getting no reward in any respect except a small quantity of tax credit and my newborn earnings. we stay less than the poverty line because we are worry-free. i might want to pretend to be a unmarried mum and rip-off plenty from the DSS yet I have a judgment of acceptable and incorrect and it makes me ill the way some human beings lie and milk the equipment. They need to be discovered out and get into worry. they are in basic terms thieves.

Well you could always report it, and chose to stay anonymous about it. But either than that I don't really see it as your job to do anything about it, you are not involved with them in any way.

What kind of benefits, what kind of fraud?

Source(s): this kid needs to clarify his question

Absolutely nothing, 'sisters friends mum' - it's just gossip.

Maybe you should talk to an adult about it for advice on what to do. You don't want to do anythin drastic because this could be how she is surviving xo

Well tell ur sister that she is And if she doesn't do anything tell the police

Source(s): Wfbe
  • bobman

Report them! It's still theft whoever does it. You can report them completely anonymously (https://secure.dwp.gov.uk/benefitfraud/)

Tell the police but don't give your name.

Report her anonymously.Dont let her get away with this.