What's your favorite Perfume/Body spray?

I like Secret Wonderland, Twilight Woods, and Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body works. So anything like those. I also like fruity smells!

Favorite Answer

OH!

Passionate Kisses by Victoria's Secret (Cherry&vanilla) 12$ for 250mL of the misty body spray. Good price if you ask me. It smells sweet, and fruity!

Love Spell by Victoria's Secret (Peach&cherry blossom) 12$ for 30mL of the actual perfume bottle. Also a good price in my opinion. This scent is very unique. My mom doesn't really like it, but I found others who did. Just be aware that some might now like it. (Their noses may or may not be broken. :p)

Womanity by Thierry Mugler; this one is my absolute favorite but it's way too expensive, for 80$ of 66mL of the perfume. It is a sweet, woody fragrance. Close to a cologne, but too feminine to be so. You won't find another perfume that smells as good as this one! (in my opinion) but the woody smell of the perfume makes it almost worth it.

Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears. I don't like Britney Spears either but the smell of this perfume is amazing. It's incredibly sweet! Everyone I've met likes this one. IT used to be 20$ but is now 40$ for 50mL.

I also like their Bombshell, but I don't use it very often. It has more of a fresh smell then a sweet and/or fruity smell. When it runs out, I won't be buying another bottle. I will definitely buy another bottle of Love Spell, though!

Hope you considers these! Good luck! It takes me a long time for search for a perfume I'll actually like. It's not like clothe shopping, because you have to smell every darned one!

• Tiana

Pink Chifton & Forever Sunshine - B&BW

Sexy Little Things $ Bombshell - VS

Fifth avenue by Elizabeth Arden and far away by Avon