witch scary movie character scares you the most?

There are a lot so feel free to name your own but the main ones i can think of off the bat are.

Ghost face

Micheal Myers

Jason Voorhees

Chucky/Charles lee ray

Pennywise the clown

Freddy Kruger

Leatherface

Pinhead

Norman Bates

The Leprechaun

The Candy Man

list goes on...............

I would say ghost face scares me the most because he is one of the few that run after you and he is mortal making it more real. even though ghost face is a bunch of different characters in a sense. him and pennywise cuz the clown thing. Im not scared of clowns but scary clowns are scary.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Norman Bates, because that kind of person exists in reality.

And I love Pennywise, he is freaky & beyond awesome.

• 7 years ago

All in their own way.

<--- Norman Bates would have to be the one that creeps me out the most. He is extremely charming, polite, timid and very good looking. People like him are just walking around out there and you would never know it.

Think about it, a really good looking, polite guy talks to you at a bar, does it even register in your mind that he could be a psychopath who dresses like his mother, secretly has her body stashed away in the cellar, who is probably envisioning stabbing you to death while you shower? NO, the thought probably wouldn't cross your mind, until it was too late.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Ghost face

• 7 years ago

Sonny montelli in The Amityville horror 2 : The posession. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSHUeuWR1Q

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pete
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Freddy Kruger. You can't escape him because he gets you while you're sleeping. Everyone has to sleep, so there's no getting away from him.

And he's pretty disgusting-looking too.

• 7 years ago

Scariest human character:

Mick Taylor from "Wolf Creek"

Scariest non-human character:

Alien from "Alien"

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i get scared easily but maybe paranormal activity

• 7 years ago

The devil in the Exorcist. That's real life!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.