what are the best social media sites to plug your buisness?

I would really like to promote my business on a social media site. Can anyone offer some good suggestions?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The best social media sites to plug your business really depends on the business you're in. With all businesses, I would at the very least create a Facebook Page & Twitter account. If you sell products, use Pinterest which is closely gaining in Twitter as being one of the most popular social media sites. If you are business to business, LinkedIn is a great site to work with where you can interact with others in a professional environment. If you are business that sells to your community, Yelp is a great place to list your business, get integrated into their app and get reviews.

• 9 years ago

Make a Facebook page get on YouTube tumblr

• 5 years ago

Me gustan mucho las medias que le he comprado de amazon, la semana pasada necesitaba unas medias para un vestido y he encontrado lo que buscaba, el transporte ha llegado a tiempo, cosa muy importante para mí y el producto es perfecto, las medias son muy bonitas y muy resistentes, han tenido más de una oportunidad de demonstrar esta cosa y además el color esta perfecto.

• 7 years ago

If you are promoting your product, yourself or your company,try 40Billion.Com. They have been promoting small businesses over five years. Try it out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

do you already have a website?

facebook,newspaper and tv channels

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.