What's the title of this book?

Ugh i really don't have much information to offer as I read this book a long time ago but i clearly remember the title being just a number like 2000 something because the book was about the future. The cover was black i think and had ice on it and maybe people like in the background. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE... show more Ugh i really don't have much information to offer as I read this book a long time ago but i clearly remember the title being just a number like 2000 something because the book was about the future. The cover was black i think and had ice on it and maybe people like in the background. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANK YOU :)
Update: Okay i remember a little bit more I think it was a ceremony they had to go to or something kind of like the hunger games but not that at all and some kids were choosen to go and idk
Update 2: The genre was somewhere along the lines of science fiction I mean i read this when i was in elementary school probably 5th grade so it was published probably around 2006-2007