Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

JESUS: son of god or son of Jose sanchez. I saw Jesus at the local wal-mart. I saw Jesus at Wal-Mart.?

JESUS: son of god or son of Jose sanchez.

I saw Jesus at the local wal-mart. I saw Jesus at Wal-Mart.

WHO IS REAL JESUS

son of jose sanchez

son of wal-mart clerk

son of man, NOT son of god

Is Jesus just a son of MAN working at Wal-Mart????

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Can we be sure that the rapture hasn't already hit? I understand a lot of Christians think that train wil be stopping for themselves, but that god, he can be a surprising one (whether or not he shows up at all)!

• The name "Jesus" has been the name of many humans through the centuries. In Hebrew it is the name "Yehoshua" and is translated as "Joshua" in English. The Greek translates the name "Yehoshua" as "Iesous" from which the English language gets the name "Jesus".

Bible translators tend to use the "Joshua" translation for people other than our Savior, and they use the name "Jesus" when when refering to our Savior.

The man you met in Walmart may well be Jesus the son of Jose Sanchez. He is NOT our Savior.

But the Jesus you read about in the Bible is the Son of God (He had no earthly Father) He is also called the Son of Man as He, through Mary took upon Himself humanity. He is also called, Immanuel, God with us.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The iconic Jesus Christ (Son of God) was not at your local wal-mart, but a man named Jesus was.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, Wal-Mart is not the splendid source.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • india
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Yes, that's him. I think his dad's name is Humberto, though. We all call him Berto for short.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.