Should i follow the "dont text the guy" rule?

Theres this guy who from day one that we began talking there was an obvious connection. We work together and last week I didnt work, during which we texted literally pretty much everyday and all day (even though he was working and is not supposed to have his cellphone out at all). It was to the point that we would text till one of us fell asleep and the following morning he would say sorry about that and a good morning text. The more we talked the more I became interested and it was obviously mutual...

On Sunday he left for a trip with his youth group (which that day we texted all day till I ended since i wanted to sleep and had to go back to work tomorrow) he has this week off and I work this week :/. So he is on this trip, and yet i cant believe i actually miss talking to him but more seeing him hugging him. It is so tempting to text him tomorrow, but I also have a feeling i should follow the "let him text you" rule and be patient.

Would it be bad to text him while he is on his trip?

Does it mean anything bad if he doesnt text me at all while on this trip?

Lastly would it make me appear needy at all?

Favorite Answer

If a guy likes you, he will never trip off how often you text him.

It's not a guys job to text a girl. If you want it to work then you need to put in effort along with him. Besides, guys like it when we make the first moves a lot.

it is okay to text him but don't text him again if he doesn't get back to you. Being too needy is a turn off for guys unless of course you're so gorgeous that every dude who looks at you has their jaws on the floor.

• sones

Jesus I truthfully have the comparable ingredient happening with this lady! the way I see it merely text textile. till you're texting like a number of hour he won't be annoyed... I dunno although I merely texted mine some seconds in the past so i'm going to replace you if it works or not haha.

you kids have everything around the wrong way ---- texting first shows independence and confidence ----- there are NO rules in relationships

i only read the title no dont follow the "rule" texting first shows you are interested

No. You don't need to follow that silly rule. Guys like it when girls come out of their shells like that.

do what you want, dont follow stupid rules

No.