I was supposed to receive a Pacific Gas and Electric $1000 scholarship, and my school hasn't gotten yet even t?

my school even sent the paperwork required, and proof of my enrollment at that school. I don't know who to call at PG&E??

• nancy
    Best Answer

Sometimes scholarship organizations don't send the check until you actually begin classes.

If you know that you are supposed to receive this scholarship, you must have received some sort of notification. How did your school know where to send the paperwork? If it was a letter, look to see if there is a phone number or address listed there. If it was an email, there must have been an email address that you can reply to. You can also check on the scholarship application, or check the company's website for information on who to contact about its scholarships.