Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

28 wks.. still no names for twins!?

My husband and I both absolutely love Mila Kunis and love the name even more, but we recently found out her name is Milena, and Mila is a nickname.

We were thinking about maybe using the name Mila for baby A- a girl, but we can't think of a middle name! Also, we can't find a boys name to go with it.. although my sister said on the Kardashians one of the sisters suggested to Kourtney who has a son named Mason to go with the name Mila for her new baby.. What do you think of this name pair?

Mila and Mason

Middle name suggestions too!! Thanks so much!! XO

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mila Ann,

Mason Alexander

I think it's a great pair. I want to name my kids Sol, for a boy; and Luna for a girl; Celeste if my wife ever had a second daughter

• 9 years ago

Mila Taylor

Mason Wes

• 9 years ago

Mila Lou

Mila Rose

Mila Faith

Mila Grace

Mila Rae

Mila Dawn

Mason is cute :3

I think Mila and Mason is an adorable pair!

• 9 years ago

Congrats on the twins!

both Mason and Mila are really lovely names.

Mason Edward

Mason David

Mason George

Mason Richard

Mila Elizabeth

Mila Rae

Mila Victoria

good luck! i have 9 week old twins and although i'm completely exhausted i'm having a ball!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Mila Olivia & Mason Oliver

• 9 years ago

Well, Mila Kunis' middle name is Markova. I'm not sure if you like that or not....

Mila Anne

Mila Makenzie

Mila Lynn

Mila Lee

Mila Grace

Mila Shawna

Mila Georgina

Mila Claire***************love this one

Mila Danielle/Daniella

Mila Jean

Mila Jeanne

Mila Bethany

Mila Caitlin

Mila Kate

Mila Mae

Mila Kimberly

Mila Alyson

Mila Jade

Milla Violet

Mila Blaire

Boys names:

Mila & Mason

Mila & Marcus/Mark

Mila & David

Mila & Will

Mila & Charlie

Mila & Brett

Mila & Daniel

there's endless possibilities. good luck xx (:

• 9 years ago

Mila Kay

Mila Jade

Mila and Mason are cute. It just depends on if you want to use M to start both of their names. Other names to consider are

Ethan

Jake

Sam

Jace

• 9 years ago

i think mila and mason is a super cute combo! o think a beautiful middle name for mila would be rose. Mila Rose

• 9 years ago

Milena Dorothy

Mason Gale

:)

• 5 years ago

Sienna Jade sounds ok, and that i like Alyssa Nicole. Alyson is all superb, yet no longer loopy relating to the spelling. heavily dislike all your boyfriend's selections, different than Nicole. that's my daughter's center call. If I had to call twins out of this checklist, i might choose Alyssa and Alyson.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.