Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 years ago

If everyone has a different pov on beauty, is it safe to assume there is no such thing as ugly?

Because some people are straight up good looking and some are fugly, in my opinion.

You people LIE! LIARS!

@Int20 : there ARE ugly spoons, ya know.

@Vzygoth : are you saying birds are ugly?

Ohh, you're saying YOU are ugly. Thanks for clearing that up. Hahahaha....j/k, I'll need to see pics to judge for sure.

@Princess : *kisses*

@Neo : yes, you're "The One."

@Pooky : why do you feel the need to deny the truth?

@Tequila : it's weird, isn't it?

Best Answer

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone.

Especially the one's that resemble animals. Birds and such.

No I am saying that people that look like birds are ugly. You should see my eagle beak that I have for a nose. UUUGGGGLLLLY!

There are definitely some ugly people. I've seen them. In fact, there are some really bad days in the morning when I look in the mirror and say "Damn, who is that ugly b@stard?" Then I realize it is me and I've clearly not had enough sleep combined with too much partying the night before.

Integration 20 has referenced The Matrix. Can't slip that past "The One."

Not necessarily. The most symmetrical faces and bodies are universally seen as appealing and most attractive.

There is a good reason why a lot of people will find certain individuals to be extremely ugly on a physical level.

• Pooky

No, it is not safe to assume that ugliness does not exist simply because we see beauty differently. It is, however, safe to assume that everyone has a different PoV on ugly... Which you just demonstrated by saying "some are fugly, in my opinion."

No. I always say Beauty is not seen by the eye but felt by the heart.

The same is true of Ugly.

LOL@ Birds are ugly...

there are a few people who could do with a makeover but some comedians in the old days used to make a living out of being ugly...that was part of their act or persona. ugly is as ugly does.

Yes

What you consider ugly,someone else might consider beautiful.I remember when I was a kid I asked my uncle why he married his "ugly wife" -not a very nice thing to say-..he laughed and said: " you cannot understand because you do not have my eyes".

• ...

That's always been something like my thought, except there is ugly (very few people are truly ugly), but everyone is beautiful/handsome to someone.

No. Well it never sells to say no, so. YES!! Yes!! Yes-yes-yes!!!

There is a statiscal distribution of all populations. Beauty and ugly are in the polar margins.

• "ugly" person is someone who just has the wrong style..

a different haircut and/or the right makeup will change everything...

and guys: just work out.