Who is more likely to go to hell?

Christians who for the most part.... Are liars, closed minded and most of all huge hypocrites... ( Yet they tend to cover their actions up by religion or " God forgives me'

Or are non-believers who are by far more open minded, show apathy and compassion for others and are more able to love with an open heart?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you accept and love God and you confess your sins, you'll go to heaven. I don't believe hell is actually a place of fire and stuff, or in heaven everything is made of gold. I think whatever you perceive heaven to be, is why you get. And hell is more like absence of yourself. Just my take on it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hell doesn't exist. It's just a creation for people to believe that life will "get even" with bad people in the end.

• 9 years ago

Christians are supposed to accept everybody. Anyone who believes in Jesus goes to heaven

• 9 years ago

My dear friend,whom you will encounter in heaven? Priests,nuns and priests from all religions,while in hell all kinds of people .like beautiful women and all kind of entertainment, so personally I will not prefer heaven.Any objection?

Source(s): I am a counsellor.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Well I don't believe hell, or any such supernatural realm, exists - so neither are very likely at ALL in my view.

• Lynn
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Nobody goes because hell is a myth

• ugh
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

"apathy and compassion"?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.