Who is more likely to go to hell?

Christians who for the most part.... Are liars, closed minded and most of all huge hypocrites... ( Yet they tend to cover their actions up by religion or " God forgives me'

Or are non-believers who are by far more open minded, show apathy and compassion for others and are more able to love with an open heart?

If you accept and love God and you confess your sins, you'll go to heaven. I don't believe hell is actually a place of fire and stuff, or in heaven everything is made of gold. I think whatever you perceive heaven to be, is why you get. And hell is more like absence of yourself. Just my take on it.

Hell doesn't exist. It's just a creation for people to believe that life will "get even" with bad people in the end.

Christians are supposed to accept everybody. Anyone who believes in Jesus goes to heaven

My dear friend,whom you will encounter in heaven? Priests,nuns and priests from all religions,while in hell all kinds of people .like beautiful women and all kind of entertainment, so personally I will not prefer heaven.Any objection?

Source(s): I am a counsellor.
  • ?

Well I don't believe hell, or any such supernatural realm, exists - so neither are very likely at ALL in my view.

• Lynn

Nobody goes because hell is a myth

• ugh

"apathy and compassion"?