Why do people like Adventure Time?

I've seen the show a couple times before and I personally think it's pretty stupid and cheap. It's also weird too, not funny weird like Ren and Stimpy but stupid weird in my opinion. The characters have no sense either, the whole show seems very cheap to me. What do people like about Adventure Time? I like Regular Show that's a really good show but what's the deal with Adventure Time?

HS, yeah true man. It was Flapjack, that started all the stupid shows in the first place

Favorite Answer

I know what you mean. A lot of kid shows these days just aren't as good as cartoons in the 90's. Courage the Cowardly Dog was a weird show (and sometimes disturbing), but it had good comedy and was really unique. Boomerang, I find, is the only good channel with cartoons I like - even if they are reruns.

However, I've seen like half of an episode of Adventure Time, and it was just really...weird. And not a good kind of weird. The humor that the blue king guy or whatever brought out was terrible. I didn't laugh while I was watching. There's this other show too, I don't know the name but it had a blue bird and a raccoon thing I think, and their humor was terrible too. It was also a weird show. Comparing it to the Misadventures of Flapjack, it loses out big time.

But I think the reason why people like Adventure Time is because they've adapted to it, I guess. There are no other good shows to watch so they've settled and come to like the show. That, or they just don't know good cartoons. I bet if you were to introduce some people who watch that show to Courage, they probably wouldn't like it. You would have had to grow up in the 90's, early 2000's to appreciate good ole fashioned cartoons. :)

I like Regular Show a lot, but Adventure Time is really loopy and weird. It does have some funny (but still unusual) moments in it though.

Source(s): Myself

i like Regular Show aton too but idk i guess Adventure Time just has jokes kids think are funny nowadays. its also kind of a stoner show too with all the random trippy stuff in it.

i know right it is terrible!! cartoon network went downhill since i was a kid .-. i miss th old cartoon network

what adventure time is their best show right now and ren and stimpy was staright up stupid idk what your taking about.