Passed ccna exam 640-802 and filled correct information on cisco.com with cisco id?

but still not got my ccna certificate at my home.I log in Cisco.com and they showed that they had mailed me my certificate but i had passed in 10 april 2012 now 3 months had completed and not received my certificate what to do? Can i show my score card mark sheet of ccna in interview on behalf of that certificate.I... show more but still not got my ccna certificate at my home.I log in Cisco.com and they showed that they had mailed me my certificate but i had passed in 10 april 2012 now 3 months had completed and not received my certificate what to do? Can i show my score card mark sheet of ccna in interview on behalf of that certificate.I dont have credit card so that i can bring another ccna kit through mail or electronic printed please help me.