Wife wants to look for men on craigslist!!! Help?

We have some issues with both our front and back yards, and we think we need to lay down some fresh dirt to help them. My wife wants to order 30 cubic yards of topsoil/dirt to spread around on these troubled areas. 30 cubic yards is a lot of dirt so she wants to put an ad on craigslist to find 5 guys for day... show more We have some issues with both our front and back yards, and we think we need to lay down some fresh dirt to help them. My wife wants to order 30 cubic yards of topsoil/dirt to spread around on these troubled areas. 30 cubic yards is a lot of dirt so she wants to put an ad on craigslist to find 5 guys for day labor for a day and offer $100 cash to each (knowing her I'm sure she will include food & drinks and such). However 5 guys, 30 cubic yards, means each guy would have to move 6 cubic yards each. So, here are my questions....

Do you think one guy can move 6 cubic yards of dirt in one day?

Is $100 cash a fair and reasonable rate for this kind of work?

A cubic yard of dirt is between 2,025 to 2,700 lbs. So, each guy would have to move 6 - 7 tons of dirt using a shovel and a wheel barrow.