10 points to first answer! Why was my friend acting strange?

Last Saturday night, a friend of mine was playing a show at a bar downtown and invited me. I went, and we stayed until Last Call. We went back to his place to watch a TV show he told me about, and at the end of it, he asked if I wanted to hook up. I said no because I have a boyfriend, and he respected that. I crashed on his couch and left the next morning.

Throughout the week we have texted a little bit because we exchanged numbers a few nights before his show. We will hang out again soon but haven't made plans yet.

Last night I unexpectedly ran into him at another bar, where he was sitting with his ex (whom he's still friends with), a friend of hers, two of my friends, and me.

In contrast to last weekend, he didn't say a word to me. Because of it, I felt awkward, so I didn't interact with him either.

His behavior was surprising. What gives?

I've known him for a few years because we have mutual friends and have hung out together with them. However, we have only hung out one-on-one once (last Saturday). He is friends with his ex, but I hear they won't get back together. I'm not sure if they are intimate anymore. When we text, it's is about work, weekend plans, etc., so nothing sexual.

Favorite Answer

maybe he feels awkward too because you rejected him

he feels weird because he probobly wanted to hook up with u bt probobly didnt show emotions wen u said no. Maybe hes shy cuz he told u tht he wanted to hook up with u and was hoping tht u would say yess instead of no so now he feels akword wen he sees u

• ?

Well, he was the lone man sitting at a table of 6 chicks! That would make any regular guy uncomfortable.

Answer mine please? (it is short)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqfUF...

he's probably all ready knew he couldnt get you to have sex so may b he was tryin to get his x to help hi

prob hurt pride that you rejected him.....give him some time and space, he'll get over it