Finch
Finch asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Who will win the NFC South?

Can the Saints overcome Bountygate and be the 1st team to repeat as NFC South Champs?

Will Cam Newton have an MVP-type year and lead the Panthers to a Division title?

Can the Falcons reclaim the division (and win a playoff game for the 1st time since 2004)?

Will the Bucs shock the world and win the NFC South?

Who will it be?

Best Answer

Falcons are ready I think to control the division this year and actually win a playoff game as well because they re stocked their D, Matt Ryan and the offense looks good to go and overall is the division that great anyways?

Saints take a step back this year with the bounty gate happenings and missing their coach for a while

Panthers are a rising team but their defense still hasn't shown me they're ready to win

Buccaneers added some nice additions to the team but they're still a while away from contending in my opinion

1. Falcons (11-5)

2. Saints (9-7)

3.Panthers (8-8)

4. Bucs ( 6-10 maybe?)

• Cu Tie

Personally, I believe that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win the NFC South in 2012. The Buccaneers may have finished last in their division this past season, but it was clear to me that they were a different team, mostly due to injuries, when they lost their last 10 games. Before then, the Buccaneers went 10-6 in 2010, and then started 4-2 in 2011, with wins over the Atlanta Falcons and New Orleans Saints.

If the Buccaneers can stay healthy, I have no reason to believe that they cannot contend for the NFC South division title in 2012. Plus, going from last to first in the NFC South is familiar territory to the Buccaneers. The Buccaneers won the NFC South in 2005 (after finishing last in 2004), and again in 2007 (after finishing last in 2006). The other time the Buccaneers finished last in division (in 2009), they followed it up with a 10-6 season in 2010, and although they did not make the playoffs that season, they challenged the defending Super Bowl XLIV Champion New Orleans Saints all the way until the end of the season for a wild card spot.

• krupp

This branch would be nasty back this 12 months. Any of the 4 communities could make the playoffs and a minimum of two will. My prediction is that Carolina wins the branch. they have an incredible protection and a staggering offence. they have a lot of intensity at very almost each and every place and can play via injuries. Fox could have them waiting to circulate at week a million as they ought to have gained all of it final 12 months yet stumbled in the playoffs. Tampa Bay will end 2nd and earn a wild card spot. Their defence remains between the appropriate and that they have the nucleus on offence to win many video games. they'll conflict somewhat early in the season, yet as quickly as Sims unearths his groove they are going to be an extremely puzzling team to conquer. Atlanta will end 0.33 yet until Vick can study a thank you to bypass the ball consistently, they'll proceed to conflict. The defence has some holes besides and the team ought to wind up around .500. New Orleans is a wild card. If Brees and McAllister are healthful, then this offence could be a nightmare with Horn, Stallworth and ROY Bush. The defence is definitely respectable, yet spent lots time on the sphere final 12 months that the consistently wore down in the 2nd 0.5. i think of that they are going to spend most of the season discovering a thank you to maximise their RBs and strengthen the relationship between Brees and the WRs. next 12 months, this team could desire to circulate to the Bowl...

Carolina will win. The bucs are trash, the falcons cant win major games and the saints are in disarray. Oh and because of cam newton.

brees is coming back to the saints, so with the offense being unaffected by the bountygate, and brees being a player-coach, they should win, if the defense collapses then it will be atlanta

Source(s): Football expert

Falcons will win

Falcons they could break out this year

• BB JR

Falcons will reclaim it

Source(s): BB JR

Saints, easily.

• Greg

Believe it or not, I'm going to take a shot with this one - I'll take my chances with Carolina.