Your opinion of Ohio?

Just out of curiosity, what do people think of when they think of Ohio? Would you consider it a popular state? What do you think of southern Ohio?

• .Asky
    Favorite Answer

I lived there for a while and it was the worst, most disgusting experience of my LIFE. And I have lived in quite a few states but OHIO is VILE. The people there are absolutely disgusting. Well, no. I take it back... the women are ehhh.. sort of okay. But the MEN in Ohio?! NASTY. It was like every single one of them treated women like they were whores / prostitutes. There was literally zero respect for women. And I didn't just live in one city or stay in one neighborhood while I was there. I lived in two major cities there and it was the same in both places. Disgusting, vile, nasty. The men were just SUCH losers with so little respect for women. I could not believe it, it was like worse than Saudi Arabia. The women seemed trashy too though... nothing going for them. And the other part was that Ohio is SO FAR BEHIND in terms of what music they listen to, what clothes they wear, all of that. And they actually thought they were being stylish and fashionable. Gross. There was like one radio station and it played the same horrible 5 songs over and over and over again for an entire year. I fcuking hate Ohio.

I'm not sure if it's a popular state, but it's definitely more popular than somewhere like Montana or Wyoming that you never hear about.

Southern Ohio might be a little better than where I was in Ohio, I don't think I went there.

Its in the United States.

Southern Ohio is south of Ohio.

this is going to be a complicated season, yet all isn't lost. in the event that they might get it at the same time quickly, they might nevertheless make a solid showing interior the super Ten and make a bowl pastime. we've been spoiled via Tressel's fulfillment here, however the appropriate objective for the final one hundred years has consistently been to win the super Ten and beat Michigan, no longer the nationwide championship. The Buckeyes would desire to locate some offense, and that they might desire to do it now. the appropriate guess IMO is to circulate with Miller finished time. This reminds me of the Stanley Jackson/Joe Germaine concern from the 90s. Jackson grew to become into the guy who paid his dues and "earned" a place interior the commencing lineup. Germaine grew to become right into a circulate, yet of course the greater useful quarterback. We nevertheless had a brilliant season in ninety six, however the turn flopping probable value us the Michigan pastime and we gained the Rose Bowl because of the fact Germaine grew to become into allowed to play enormously much the entire time. with any luck, Fickell would not make a similar mistake of turn flopping quarterbacks all season. the superb determination IMO may well be to furnish Miller 80% of the 1st team snaps in practice and allow him initiate for awhile. He additionally has to do what Tressel did, and tailor the offense around the quarterback. provide Miller common throws to make, roll outs, and run/bypass innovations. he's a youthful youngster who's going to make errors, so which you will desire to placed him in quarterback friendly positions that cater to his means set.

One word (boring)!