Best Punjab Technical University Colleges for M.tech?

Which College is the best? Please suggest rank wise.

I have done B.tech in Computer Science and want to do M.Tech from Ptu university. Which College should I choose. All colleges are from Punjab technical university. My score 540 in CS in gate.

Please suggest Top colleges from the list. Thank You.

1 Adesh Institute of Engineering & Technology, Faridkot Computer Science & Engineerng 1

2 Adesh Institute of Engineering & Technology, Faridkot Information Technology 1

3 Baba Banda Singh Engineering College, Fatehgarh, Sahib E Securiy 1

4 Bhai Maha Singh College of Engineering, Muktsar Computer (Evining Shift) 1

5 Bhai Maha Singh College of Engineering, Muktsar Computer Science & Engineerng 1

6 Centre For Devlopment of Advanced Computing, A-34, Industrial Area, Phase- VIII,Mohali VLSI Design 2

7 Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran Computer Science & Engineerng 2

8 Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran Information Technology 2

9 CT Institute of Engineering, Management & Technology, Shahpur, Jalandhar Computer Science & Engineerng 1

10 DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar Computer Science & Engineerng 1

11 DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar Nano Technology / Nano Science Technology 1

12 Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology, Bathinda Computer Science & Engineerng 3

13 Global Institute of Management and Emerging Technologies, Sohian Khurd, Amritsar Computer Science & Engineerng 2

14 Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana Computer Science & Engineerng 2

15 Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana Environmental Science & Engineering 2

16 Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana Industrial Engineering 3

17 Gurukul Vidyapeeth Group of Institute, Ramnagar, Banur Computer Science & Engineerng 1

18 Indo Global College of Engineering , Abhipur, Mohali Computer Science & Engineerng 1

19 Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Engineering & Technology, Moga Computer Science & Engineerng 1

20 Punjab Institute of Technology Kapurthala (Constituent College of PTU) Computer Science and Engineering (Networking System) 2

21 Ramgarhia Institue of Engineering & Technology, Phagwara Computer Science & Engineerng 1

22 Rayat & Bahra Institute of Engineering & Bio Technology, Sahuran, Kharar Computer Science & Engineerng 1

23 Rayat Group of Institutes, Ropar Computer Science & Engineerng 2

24 RIMT Institute of Engineering & Technology, Mandi Gobindgarh Computer Science & Engineerng 2

25 Sai Institute of Engineering & Technology, Manawala, Amritsar Computer Science & Engineerng 1

26 Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus, Moga Road, NG 95,Ferozepur Computer Science & Engineerng 2

27 Sri Sai College of Engineering & Technology, Badhani Computer Science & Engineerng 1

28 Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Banur Computer Science & Engineerng 1

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Banur Computer Science & Engineerng is best than others

• lesser
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Best University In Punjab

• 7 years ago

Baba Banda Singh Engineering College, Fatehgarh is better

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hi ,

Just for your knowledge there is 1 course called Corporate Administration and Facility Management. This course is specially designed for the engineering students. After doing such a course you can use your technical expertise of your engineering stream and as well as your soft skills to manage administration and facility departments of Multi National Corporations (MNC's).

Course duration is also 1 year and students can earn back upto 50% of their fees back as they go for 6 months of industry exposure. Students after pursuing this career are getting guaranteed salary packages in the range of 4 - 6 lacs. The packages are totally depending on an individual’s capability, experience and aptitude level.

http://inlead.in/

http://inlead.in/cafm.php

https://www.facebook.com/inlead.india

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You can go for chandigarh engg college, rimt, adesh. dont go for ramgadiya.

I dont thin so PTU provides any good placements so I would recommend you to check for other good universities in punjab for M.Tech like i am taking about GNDU and LPU. LPU also provides good scholarship check its website for more info.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

punjab institute of technology(PTU MAIN CAMPUS) is best.they give gate stipend on time..and moreover its a university.so my suggestion is to go for university campus rathr than taking admission in other colleges which are affiliated to ptu

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.