(_____ _____ _____ success is often paved with difficulties.)
(They will _____ _____ _____their dreams.)
(My grandma is still_____ _____ _____. She also has_____ _____ _____.)
(The mother's _____ _____ _____ _____ make her son a better person.)
1.這個面具的用意在於遮住他的臉(...be meant to...)
2.經理們終於屈服(gave in)並讓Christine演出主角(play the lead)
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
1. The road to success if often paved with difficulties.
2. Those who believe in themselves often success.
3. They will hold on to their dreams.
4. Lin Hwai-min is a man with strong will.
5. He eventually realized his dream.
1. Neither Jeff nor Gary is wearing red pants.
2. I either take the bus or the MRT to school oftentimes.
3. My grandmother is still a newborn baby. She also has a good memory.
4. The mother's criticism was intended to make her son a better person.
1. To forgive is rather difficult.
2. He will stay on the bus, going to another place.
3. He felt afraid.
5. He made a lantern so that he could see the road.
1. This mask was meant to cover up his face.
2. The managers finally gave in and let Christine play the lead.
3. To want to own her entirely for himself.
4. After seeing his lonelyness, she felt sorry for him.
5. Tears of joy rolled down his cheeks.
1. The time when this boy was even younger,...
2. He even carved a heart on a tree.
3. Becoming a teenager...
4. The boy returned to see this tree
5. This tree was eager to make the boy happy