Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 7 years ago

Is it wrong to listen to somewhat demonic bands if youre a christian but just like it for the music?

I am a Christian, and i like to listen to all sorts of music. One of my favorite bands us Bring Me The Horizon. I love their songs, and listen to them often. But they have terrible messages in their songs about suicide, hate, and in their older albums, lyrics about hell. I do not believe the lyrics, i just like the music. Is it still wrong though? If anybody is going to hate by the way, dont bother answering. I like them, and thats all that matters.

Best Answer

As a Christian your free to listen to whatever music you want. Is it wise to listen to somewhat demonic bands? No.in the end its up to you to decide if it gets in the way of your relationship with Jesus.

God bless.

Kidnap Mr. Sandy Claws I wanna do it enable's draw straws Jack reported we could continually artwork jointly 3 of a sort Birds of a feather Now and continually Wheeee l. a., l. a., l. a., l. a., l. a. Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up genuine tight Throw away the foremost and then turn off each and all the lighting fixtures furniture First, we will set some bait interior a foul seize and wait whilst he comes a-sniffing we can Snap the seize and close the gate Wait! i've got have been given a extra useful plan To seize this huge purple lobster guy enable's pop him in a boiling pot And whilst he's finished we will butter him up Kidnap the Sandy Claws Throw him in a container Bury him for ninety years Then see if he talks Then Mr. Oogie Boogie guy Can take the full element over then he would be so delighted, I do declare That he will prepare dinner him uncommon Wheeee I say that we take a cannon objective it at his door and then knock three times And whilst he solutions Sandy Claws would be not extra you're so stupid, think of now lf we blow him as much as smithereens We would lose some products and then Jack will beat us black and green Kidnap the Sandy Claws Tie him in a bag Throw him interior the sea Then, see if he's gloomy because of the fact Mr. Oogie Boogie is the meanest guy around If I have been on his Boogie checklist, i might get out of city he would be so delighted by our fulfillment That he will reward us too, I wager in line with threat he will make his specific brew Of snake and spider stew Ummm! we are his little henchmen and We take our job with satisfaction We do our maximum suitable to thrill him And survive his sturdy side I desire my cohorts weren't so dumb i'm no longer the dumb one you're no exciting close up Make me i've got have been given some thing, hear now This one is genuine sturdy, you will see we will deliver a contemporary to his door Upon there will be a observe to make sure Now, interior the container we will wait and conceal till his interest entices him to look interior and then we will have him One, 2, 3 Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick Lock him up for ninety years, see what makes him tick Kidnap the Sandy Claws, chop him into bits Mr. Oogie Boogie is beneficial to get his kicks Kidnap the Sandy Claws, see what we can see Lock him in a cage and then, throw away the foremost

How is it wrong to hear something? As long as you're not meaning the lyrics and converting religion's to them how is it wrong? If God know's you're faithful and this is your way of expressing art it shouldn't hold you back at all.

Let's put it this way. How about there was someone who is an orthodox Jew but wears tight-fitting red corsets in public because they just like the colors? Same thing.

Try Atheism. Its logical AND easy! No restrictions!

No it not wrong bing cristian has few restrions