Wimbledon Day 12 Review - Four Aces?

I couldn't be any prouder right now. Aga was so resillient but in the end she suffered the same way as Zheng, Petra and Vika did. It was so upsetting to see her cry in the post match interview because she has firmly cemented herself as one of the best players in the game today and a future slam champion in my... show more I couldn't be any prouder right now. Aga was so resillient but in the end she suffered the same way as Zheng, Petra and Vika did. It was so upsetting to see her cry in the post match interview because she has firmly cemented herself as one of the best players in the game today and a future slam champion in my opinion.

Nobody gave a her a chance before the match and sure as hell nobody gave her a chance after the first set (with some people posting disrespectful questions such as this:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind... .

How many players would fight back like that? Without the power of Serena, in the second set in my opinion she was the better player, by a distance. I thought she had such a great chance in the third but four aces struck and that was match over.

Do you think this final showed Aga to be a future slam winner? Were you surprised by her fightback? How long can Serena keep going?

Bring on the US Open!