Jane asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

Brown hair to be dip dyed? What colour?

So basically i planned on getting my medium brown hair dip dyed blonde next week, and my best friend was going to get hers done red. A couple days ago she decided she wanted it blonde on last second despite knowing that's the colour I'm having mine. She has it blonde now and it would look weird if we both did it and I don't want to look like I'm copying her.

So i'm trying to decide on the colour(s)? I should get. My hair goes mid-chest in length. What colour would look good? I'm allowed anything i want....it could be two but they have to fade into one another. Thankyou so much if you do answer! Leave image links if you could!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I would go for a kind of blue-purple or pink. I think blonde would be best, but if you don't want it because your friend got it done, then go for one of the above. Good Luck!

B xo

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Pink stands out in brown hair the most , or maybe red. But is I'm sure any colour would be pretty (:

• jetter
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

blonde or blue? I quite have chocolate brown hair and that i had redish/pinkish dip dye! have been given very bored of it as i admire my clothing to be shade co-ordinated and pink hair made donning a eco-friendly jumper look terrible.. lmao :) Plan on going blonde dip dye even with the undeniable fact that! x

• 7 years ago

pink , bleach ends first then put on pink colour

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.