Brown hair to be dip dyed? What colour?

So basically i planned on getting my medium brown hair dip dyed blonde next week, and my best friend was going to get hers done red. A couple days ago she decided she wanted it blonde on last second despite knowing that's the colour I'm having mine. She has it blonde now and it would look weird if we both... show more So basically i planned on getting my medium brown hair dip dyed blonde next week, and my best friend was going to get hers done red. A couple days ago she decided she wanted it blonde on last second despite knowing that's the colour I'm having mine. She has it blonde now and it would look weird if we both did it and I don't want to look like I'm copying her.
So i'm trying to decide on the colour(s)? I should get. My hair goes mid-chest in length. What colour would look good? I'm allowed anything i want....it could be two but they have to fade into one another. Thankyou so much if you do answer! Leave image links if you could!