Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 8 years ago

Do you prefer red wine or white wine?

Favorite Answer

I Like a Good Red, Not the Cardboard Red :)

red wine. A small amount of red wine a day is proven very good for the heart. I think its a subtance called resveratrol from the grapes skin. Red Wine has more resveratrol than White Wine because the processes of making white wine is different and the skin is removed. But Resveratrol isn’t the only substance in red wine that is benificail. The actual alcohol in red wine also appears to be heart healthy as it Raises high-density lipoprotein (HDL ) cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol. Some people beieve resveratrol might be the key ingredient in red wine that helps prevent damage to blood vessels, and reduces the bad cholesterol and prevents blood clots which can lead to heart disease and heart attacks.....

I don't care for wine. But both of my parents love Red Wine.

I like the taste of white wine much better than red, but it gives me awful headaches, which red strangely does not.

• Nora

white wines are easier for those of us with less wine experience. German wine is excellent.

I like white. I just can't drink a lukewarm beverage, and that's how most reds are.