Can someone recommend a good place showing how to jailbreak or unlock an iphone?

Hey how can I jailbreak/unlock an iphone? So my roommate gave me his old phone cause he's moving overseas, and I wanna stay on my contract. Is jailbreaking the same as unlocking and how do I do it? I don't wanna have to send the phone anywhere and get ripped off, how do I know I can trust some place online... show more Hey how can I jailbreak/unlock an iphone? So my roommate gave me his old phone cause he's moving overseas, and I wanna stay on my contract. Is jailbreaking the same as unlocking and how do I do it? I don't wanna have to send the phone anywhere and get ripped off, how do I know I can trust some place online when there are so many of them. Help!! I need to get this sorted quick because my other phone is wrecked and I need it for college. What sites are good to jailbreak or unlock an iphone quickly and without risking my iphone?
1 answer 1