I forgot to take my antidepressant last night and this happened. should I seek professional help?

I have been on an antidepressant for 7 months. I forgot to take it for the first time yesterday night. After not taking it, I had insomnia, nightmares, and hot and cold flashes. I woke up the this morning extremely confused, clumsy, and having tremors (uncontrollable shaking). It got worse throughout the day, I... show more I have been on an antidepressant for 7 months. I forgot to take it for the first time yesterday night. After not taking it, I had insomnia, nightmares, and hot and cold flashes. I woke up the this morning extremely confused, clumsy, and having tremors (uncontrollable shaking). It got worse throughout the day, I started hallucinating, having shallow breathing, being very agitated , and having the "brain zaps". I'm only a teen on an adult dose of an adult medicine, so would this have anything to do with me missing only one dose? Help??