Do you think Serena Williams is on PEDs/HGH?

It's a widely-known fact that HGH is undetectable thru normal drug testing procedures as it simply guises itself as a natural substance within the body, I have witnessed the transformation of Serena Williams and she has grown into a fully evolved she-hulk, She recently hit 24 aces against the No. 2 player in... show more It's a widely-known fact that HGH is undetectable thru normal drug testing procedures as it simply guises itself as a natural substance within the body, I have witnessed the transformation of Serena Williams and she has grown into a fully evolved she-hulk, She recently hit 24 aces against the No. 2 player in the world in the recent 2012 Wimbledon Semis with a blistering fast 120 mph avg.

I mean with such strength coupled with prominent man-biceps and thighs, how'd she get all of these? Can a "woman's" physique grow naturally like that barring the use of testosterone? I'm not trolling here, I want expert answers from experienced Bodybuilders, Doctors or whatever....