Question PART 2 OF 2 - - - People not excepting me for the Disability?

but this is my own question and concern - Im scared that I were to still be a singer no one at anywhere would ever except a girl with a disability - I feel that its never ever going to happen and if not I don't have anything thing else to really do and it makes me very sad and almost waning to die that I... show more but this is my own question and concern - Im scared that I were to still be a singer no one at anywhere would ever except a girl with a disability - I feel that its never ever going to happen
and if not I don't have anything thing else to really do and it makes me very sad and almost waning to die that I can't go to collage I can't cause iv been put in to easer class for my whole junior and half of high school life and I'm still gonna be in them next year except for choir thats separate with normal people in it but I feel so stupid in choir I'm the only one with a disability no one care how good I can sing or what kind f person a really I'm just judged by my disability and the stuff I can't do

I have a only a milled learning disability but really in all being honest its not as bad as EVERYONE thinks I do everything fine like with stuff about me in my life - my learning disability only mean that I can't do the high school work that everyone else is doing and my brain can't handily to long of problems with hard words I can't understand and I can't capture to much information all at once like before when I was younger like maybe around grade 7 or 8 the work became to hard and everyone was going ahead but not me I had to get tested to what grade level I was at people thought it was really strange that I couldn't do the normal work level that they were doing - but thats just the bad part of me but there more good then bad - like
I care for others
I'm very sensitive with my feelings and other people
I'm good at giving people advise and help when they need it and ask nice
my heart takes place in music (singing) - i can remember lyrics like crazy but not all at once
I love having fun
I never wanna lost inner touch with my youth and being a kid
I love love love Disney classic - and Full House, 7th Heaven Home Improvement
I connect and get attached to people easily it also depends who they are and what they've done to me (thats good) or at least I try to get along
I love cuddling and hugging
Smiling
I girl who refuses to grow up - lol Peter Pan - but I don't care
Im a Disney freak LOL and iv never been to Disney world - I MUST GO actually i would sreaming on the inside for the whole plain ride lol
and I LOVE - FULL HOUSE - lol - cause I felt really close to the show for this many reasons - I love the character (Uncle Jesse) I felt closest to that one for a lot of different reason and this huge message is some of them
I can only take so many hurtful and sad things in my life until I lose patience and get mad everyone and my self for having a disability and eventually went through really bad depression all through junior high and lead to first year of high school I officially wanted to give up on my life and I wanted to kill my self and die

so basically they say that half of me is normal and that I'm normal in that way and then the other half of me is my learning disability

eventually they say that the type that I have means that i can someday over come it by the time I'm almost 30 but that would be to late for me to ever meet friends or be with anyone
yes I get insecure like everyone else
everyone at school would make fun of me cause of it every time even when I would like someone or even something like singing either way they would say I'm not hangout with with a girl who has a disability - and for singing they would say I have to much of a disability to ever sing a solo song (and iv done it before
and nothings wrong with my face either - I'm not the prettiest girl in school but I do think I'm decent enough - I have really long brownish blond hair, kinda short like 5,3 huge smile with straight white teeth, big brown eyes and have nothing on my face
Update: Sorry its so long and to who ever reads part 1 and 2 of this story thanx for taking the time to read it and thanx to who ever takes the time to answer this question in nice way F**** off to those who answer this question a rude way