Spider Identification...totally freaked!!!?

So I (meaning I made my boyfriend do it) just killed two of the exact same kind of spider in our house within the last 30 minutes...and I am so freaked out I could be sick!! Its body and legs were jet black, it had a really skinny body and had one long stripe down its back, either white or yellow (I wasn't... show more So I (meaning I made my boyfriend do it) just killed two of the exact same kind of spider in our house within the last 30 minutes...and I am so freaked out I could be sick!!

Its body and legs were jet black, it had a really skinny body and had one long stripe down its back, either white or yellow (I wasn't sticking around to get a good look!!) And it was super fast!!! Both spiders could have fit on a penny, legs and all (and that's big enough!!!)

I'm really worried because my cat was playing with the second one. I don't want any of my animals accidentally ingesting one if they are poisonous!!! Can I go live in a plastic bubble now? I am SUPER methodical about cleaning and keeping the house bug free...two spiders in 30 minutes is the sign of the Apocalypse in this house!! I am totally sleeping in a HAZMAT suit tonight...

Oh and we live in the Chicago suburbs if that helps with identification...

Thank you...
Update: Thanks for your response Jess Long, I don't think it was a jumping spider though...these spiders were not fluffy hairy like that. Very sleek and streamline looking, also bigger than a jumping spider. Jumping spiders are the only ones that don't make me scream bloody murder when I see them. They were found... show more Thanks for your response Jess Long, I don't think it was a jumping spider though...these spiders were not fluffy hairy like that. Very sleek and streamline looking, also bigger than a jumping spider. Jumping spiders are the only ones that don't make me scream bloody murder when I see them.

They were found kind of in the same area. The first one was in our bedroom (EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!) on the wall, and the second was on the floor right outside the bedroom in the hallway.

Boyfriend is doing a full perimeter sweep of the house with a vacuum and a can of Raid. I just hope my animals are smart enough to not eat them!!! ...seriously though I am moving to Antarctica...
Update 2: I'm pretty sure they were Parsons spiders...I have been looking at spider pictures for the last half hour, now excuse me while I go throw up...