Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Since GOD protects Israel?

Since GOD protects Israel, Why is Israel so paranoid and wants America to go to war with her on Iran?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Read Zechariah chapter 12-14 and you will see two separate coming attacks against Israel. You will see God's miraculous protection in a first wave where many nations will be destroyed. As you progress Israel is attacked and taken and being overrun at the time of the second coming. Jesus returns just as he left coming in the clouds and will land splitting the mount of Olives creating a river that will flow year round and heal the dead sea.

God throughout history has defended Israel and defeated them. the laws of blessing and cursing upon the nation are conditional on Israel keeping the covenant. The scene with Iran is much larger than just that as Egypt's new president just declared Jerusalem the capitol of Egypt and prayed for God to send forth the martyrs to make this happen. Israel is almost alone in the world and the US has been behind them in the past but we are turning. The idea of Israel going up against many nations alone on many fronts would be a very scary thought for many Jews since most of them are secular and have no faith at all and other know Israel has already been expelled from the land twice before and persecuted round the world since. The end times will unwind just as the bible says.

• Unless I am remembering wrong because of the lack of sleep, Israel like it is today, has only existed since 1948.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The

Israel, United States VS Russia, Iran WAR is a prophecy in the Bible.

It is called the GOG and MAGOG prophecy. It is also WW3.

gg.

• Askenazis/Khazars Are NOT The 12 Tribes Of Hebrews...

WRONG Ancestors...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

According to you, the Israeli Air Force is GOD?

• Muppet
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I must say god really protected the Jewish people from Hitler......not

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

HELLO MY FRIEND .

DAJAL AND SITAN ARE ISRAILS FRIENDS , NOT GOD

GOD NEVER LIKES PEOPLE WHO KILL PEOPLE AND KIDS WHIT NO SIN .

ISRAIL KILLS PEOPLE AND MAKES MANY PROBLEMS IN WORLD , THEY FORCE PALESTINE PEOPLE AND DESTROY PALESTINIANS HOMES .

HOW YOU CAN SAY GOD IS WHIT ISRAIL ?

DON'T YOU THINK GOD IS SO KIND TO BE WHIT ISRAIL .

IF GOD WAS WHIT ISRAIL , ISRAIL WAS NOT THIS ...

THANKS , ALI FROM AZERBAYJAN STATE OF I.R.I

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.