Firefox Typing Numbers?

Whenever I type something on Mozilla Firefox, it types a continuous cycle from 1-9, even if i am pressing the same number. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice, and deleted all add ons from firefox, and i even connected a usb keyboard and turned num locks off on there, and it's still not working. Same thing happens with Chrome and IE. And Safari won't even open. Please Help

Favorite Answer

I faced same problem, but i got the solution:

If your running GuardID that could be the problem. Further info in http://www.guardedid.com/support_faq.aspx confirms this as the program that is intercepting the keystrokes and converting them to numbers in sequence.

I noted this problem didn't exist if I started my computer in safe mode. Both Internet Explorer and Firefox URL address fields worked fine. But if I started my computer in normal mode, typing letters in the URL field for either browser would result in a counting sequence of numeric digits. So, I began removing startup programs one by one (by unchecking via Control Panel/System and Security/Administrative Tools/System Configuration Startup tab). When I unchecked the following (and rebooted), the problem went away:

Startup Item: GID Desktop Application

Manufacturer: StrikeForce Technologies Inc.

Command:C:\Program Files\SFT\GuardedID\gidd.exe /