POLL: Should a person who leaves a dog in their car & the dog dies become a felon?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He should suffer the same fate as the dog!

• 8 years ago

Yes, of course, a person who leaves a dog in the car & the dog dies, should become a felon.

He's actually laughing about it?

I'd give him 10 years in prison, if it were up to me.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes, but the punishment should certainly not be as severe as if that person did the same thing to another person, as some of those who've answered seem to think. People are more important than animals.

• 8 years ago

Yes !

Dogs are animals; they are sentient beings like you and me.

It is just cruelty to leave a dog in the car with the windows wind-up, causing the dog to die of suffocation.

Is there a law to prosecute such people ???

Perhaps, this issue should be left to the Animal Cruelty Society to take legal action.

As a sentient being, one should treat like sentient being like doq with respect and kindness.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well I think that's cruel of them to do it. So they deserve a couple years of jail for ending a animals life.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Lol, I actually answered this in the comments at the bottom of that page.

My answer is "No". Pets are property of their owner. Nobody would care if the guy shot a rabid dog, or if the guy left a turtle in his car by accident.

Why do we put dogs on some imaginary pedestal? They're just animals, not humans.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

wtf atleast put the window down

yes they should be put to life...actually they should be forced to suffer in the hot skin a car

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.