I Dreamt That I Was Pregnant? Can Somebody Please Tell Me What This Dream Means?

Iam 15 years old and I sometimes have sex with my boyfriend ( I know iam too young) .. And well sometimes we dont use a condom. So last week my mom was looking through my things and she found a Plan B Contraceptive Pill box under my bed and she just freaked out. She started crying and telling me i was too young to... show more Iam 15 years old and I sometimes have sex with my boyfriend ( I know iam too young) .. And well sometimes we dont use a condom. So last week my mom was looking through my things and she found a Plan B Contraceptive Pill box under my bed and she just freaked out. She started crying and telling me i was too young to have sex and she was dissapointed because she knew that i lost my virginity to my boyfriend and my mom doesnt like him at all. Well everyday since that day shes been crying and she always talks about it to me. So yesterday i had a dream that i was pregnant. iam really worried about this. Can somebody please tell me what this dream may mean?