would you let a 14 year old wear nude pumps/wedges?

well I'm 14, and have the HARDEST time putting together a shoe collection, because I'm a label girl, I love designer shoes. However! I am at least 5'8, I have no problem being taller than my friends, but would you look at me weird and be like "She's too tall"?

Also, do you think nude pumps or wedges are appropriate on an everyday basis at 14? I just need wardrobe staple shoes. Like White, Black and one colour.

I don't really wear black shoes often, but I think you should have one pair of black shoes, even if they're just maryjanes.

So, after all of that, any suggestions? Any cheap shoe sites? cause my feet grow like crazy and they'll probably continue to grow

thanks in advanced :)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In a couple of decades your feet will look like someone mashed them with a meat mallet from wearing heels all the time. Google lady gaga's foot problems...

But they are okay to own and wear occasionally. I'm 15 and I own big nude wedges, but I don't wear them often. And my mum hates them...

P.s. try BooHoo.com for cheap clothes and shoes :)

Source(s): Moi
  • Gina
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Eh. I honestly think nobody should spend that much on shoes at your age. They're not going to fit in six months! If I were you, I would save money and just buy a few basics. Then you'll have a lot of options in a few years when your feet are done growing, and you can build a classic, stylish collection that you can actually wear for years.

• 9 years ago

Yes, people will look at you but won't be "disgusted"

nude wedges, pumps can be too dressy for everyday sometimes

i have 2 pairs of staple black shoes. regular flats and crochet toms

zappos.com! also tj maxx, marshalls, the discount rack at macy's, bloomingdales, lord and taylor, and all department stores :)

Source(s): same age as you :)
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes I would, some guys actually like tall women so don't worry about your height.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I didn't realize that ppl have shoe restrictions. I like the brown ones, the flowery ones seem too hard to match to anything. hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, Yes I would

Source(s): My Mother and Father
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes

• 9 years ago

it's your decision :) i think if i saw someone like you, i'd be like oh wow she must be a model or something.

but seriously, go for it and have fun :) be YOU. don't listen to what other people think :) i think you're idea of wearing them is perfectly fine as long as you're okay with it :D

mine please?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like tall girls not short girls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.