Does anybody else feel that the Police on Need For Speed: Undercover are too frequent / too strict?

Recently, I purchased the game; Need For Speed: Undercover for Xbox 360, and after playing it for a while I found that I couldn't enjoy the free-roam aspect of the game as there are always Police on absolutely every corner, and they begin to chase me if they catch me travelling at only 60 miles per hour! The lowest speed at which I have noticed the Police begin to chase me was 57mph. I wasn't crashing into anything, I was on the right side of the road, I was even 'pretending' to drive normally, but still they began to chase me. It's especially annoying, as, if / when they catch you, your car acquires a 'point', and if it acquires 3 'points', they take your car from you and it can never be recovered / redeemed. I think that the developers of the game made the Police and the rules of the game way to strict for it to be fun.

Has anybody else ever thought the same or noticed the same things happening to them?

Favorite Answer

they probably started chasing you because you have a lot of heat on your car. change the color and the heat will go down.

well when my car was on automatic I had the same problem you can always check the speed limit sign and slow down to the speed shown or lower it's meant to be realistic I had a lot of fun playing it and always make sure to get the wanted level on your car down by changing color or modding the body

Source(s): personal experience