Anyone used Peachtree Accounting software?

Can I still setup and use sales tax using Peachtree Pro 2008? I have another concern about using payroll. Payroll service is no longer available with Peachtree Pro 2008. I do have an account with Intuit Online Payroll, so I can use them to handle all my payroll needs when I am doing the books for my clients. What... show more Can I still setup and use sales tax using Peachtree Pro 2008? I have another concern about using payroll. Payroll service is no longer available with Peachtree Pro 2008. I do have an account with Intuit Online Payroll, so I can use them to handle all my payroll needs when I am doing the books for my clients. What am I to do when I have to set up and complete the payroll portion for a client using Peachtree Pro 2008 with unavailable payroll service? Although I can use Intuit Online Payroll to handle the payroll, I still need to use Peachtree Pro to setup and complete the entire set of books for the clients. I am in a situation where I cannot do one thing without the other meaning I need to use Peachtree Pro to setup and finish the books then I need to use Intuit Online Payroll to compete the payroll portion of the bookkeeping.
2 answers 2